• Suitable in gravity flow applications.
• Prevents backwater via a weighted flap.
• Designed to operate under very low heads of water.
• Installed on the end of a flanged pipe to allow the flow of water out of the pipe.
• Under direct pressure, the valve will open, and it will close when the pressure from outfall fluid is relieved.
• DN200 & above supplied with lifting bolt(eye bolt).
Our online catalog may not always feature our latest releases due to our growing inventory and ongoing product development. If you can’t find a specific product, contact our team for availability, pricing, and installation details.
Visit our contact page to fill out a form; we’re here to help.